The Hungarian National Museum is housed in one of Budapest’s grandest neoclassical edifices. It was built between 1837 and 1847 after a design by Mihály Pollack, one of Hungary’s great nineteenth-century architects. Pollack, who was schooled in Vienna, created a temple-like building with a wide staircase leading to a monumental portico supported by ten colossal Corinthian columns. As a result of the renovations completed in 2002, the Hall of Excellence and the Dome Room, the Rotunda and the Lobby Room were technically upgraded.
The MuseumDigit conference is held in the Hall of Excellence while the exhibitors will be installed in the Rotunda Square, next to the Hall.
Address: 1088 Budapest, Múzeum krt. 14–16., Hungary